Staff in Suzuka
IATSS Forum Secretariat in Suzuka, Japan
7992 Ino-cho, Suzuka, Mie, 510-0201 Japan
Tel: +81 (0) 59-370-0511 Fax: +81 (0) 59-370-0505
E-mail: Contact us
[ Access Page ]
11 staff members are working at the IATSS Forum.
General Manager: Hiroyuki Kaneko
- Nickname: Neko-san
- Hobbies: Playing the alto saxophone, Marathon, ride a motorcycle, Making soba noodle
- Favorite phrase: He who would climb the ladder must be begin at the bottom.
Put myself in someone's place before making an action.
Deputy General Manager: Takashi Ishii
- Nickname: Ishi-san
- Hobbies: Sports
- Favorite phrase: Thank you!
- Motto: Cheerfully! Humbly! Openly!
Assistant Manager: Yuichi Tsuboi
- Nickname: Yuichi
- Hobbies: Travel, Walking around towns
- Favorite phrase: Freedom and Peace
- Motto: What will be, will be.
Senior Staff: Yuichi Hirono
- Nickname: Hiro
- Hobbies: Ride my motorcycle, and play golf
- Favorite phrase: If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Motto: Have fun!
Program Supervisor: Midori Kishi
- Nickname: Midori
- Hobbies: Travel, Eating delicious things
- Favorite phrase: Whatever will be, will be (Que sera, sera)
- Motto: Do my best but not to push myself too hard!
Head Program Planner: Masumi Saka
- Nickname: Masumi
- Hobbies: Art appreciation, Reading, Outdoor activities
- Motto: Live in the moment.
Coordinator: Kinue Hishida
- Nickname: Silk
- Hobbies: Cooking,Yoga
- Favorite phrase: Don't worry be happy.
- Motto: Keep honest.
Coordinator & Accountant: Yumiko Tanaka
- Nickname: Yumi
- Hobbies: Drinking various types of tea
- Favorite phrase: Happiness is always chosen by your heart.
- Motto: the 5Ss [seiri (organizing), seiton (straightening up), seiso (cleaning), seiketsu (keeping clean), and shitsuke (discipline)]
Coordinator: Mie Hayakawa
- Nickname: Mie
- Hobbies: Reading, Chatting
- Favorite phrase: All's Well that End's Well.
- Motto: Be yourself
Coordinator: Tomoe Ikeda
- Nickname: Tomoe
- Hobbies: Making soap, Outdoor activities, Watching sports
- Favorite phrase: Smile, and then life will smile with you.
- Motto: Forgive yourself first. Then forgive others.
Coordinator: Yumi Hasegawa
- Nickname: Hassy
- Hobbies: Shopping, Eating out
- Favorite phrase: It does'nt get easier, you get stronger.
- Motto: Make my best of every opportunity.